Young Gold Dragon
- Armor Class
- 18 (natural armor)
- Hit Points
- 178 (17d10 + 85)
- 40 ft., fly 80 ft., swim 40 ft.
- STR 23 (+6)
- DEX 14 (+2)
- CON 21 (+5)
- INT 16 (+3)
- WIS 13 (+1)
- CHA 20 (+5)
- Saving Throws
- Dex +6, Con +9, Wis +5, Cha +9
- Insight +5, Perception +9, Persuasion +9, Stealth +6
- Damage Immunities
- blindsight 30 ft., darkvision 120 ft., passive Perception 19
- Common, Draconic
- 10 (5,900 XP)
Amphibious. The dragon can breathe air and water.
Multiattack. The dragon makes three attacks: one with its bite and two with its claws.
Bite. Melee Weapon Attack: +10 to hit, reach 10 ft., one target. Hit: 17 (2d10 + 6) piercing damage.
Claw. Melee Weapon Attack: +10 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 13 (2d6 + 6) slashing damage.
Breath Weapons (Recharge 5–6). The dragon uses one of the following breath weapons.
- Fire Breath.
- The dragon exhales fire in a 30-foot cone. Each creature in that area must make a DC 17 Dexterity saving throw, taking 55 (10d10) fire damage on a failed save, or half as much damage on a successful one.
- Weakening Breath.
- The dragon exhales gas in a 30-foot cone. Each creature in that area must succeed on a DC 17 Strength saving throw or have disadvantage on Strength-based attack rolls, Strength checks, and Strength saving throws for 1 minute. A creature can repeat the saving throw at the end of each of its turns, ending the effect on itself on a success.