Young Bronze Dragon
- Armor Class
- 18 (natural armor)
- Hit Points
- 142 (15d10 + 60)
- 40 ft., fly 80 ft., swim 40 ft.
- STR 21 (+5)
- DEX 10 (+0)
- CON 19 (+4)
- INT 14 (+2)
- WIS 13 (+1)
- CHA 17 (+3)
- Saving Throws
- Dex +3, Con +7, Wis +4, Cha +6
- Insight +4, Perception +7, Stealth +3
- Damage Immunities
- blindsight 30 ft., darkvision 120 ft., passive Perception 17
- Common, Draconic
- 8 (3,900 XP)
Amphibious. The dragon can breathe air and water.
Multiattack. The dragon makes three attacks: one with its bite and two with its claws.
Bite. Melee Weapon Attack: +8 to hit, reach 10 ft., one target. Hit: 16 (2d10 + 5) piercing damage.
Claw. Melee Weapon Attack: +8 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 12 (2d6 + 5) slashing damage.
Breath Weapons (Recharge 5–6). The dragon uses one of the following breath weapons.
- Lightning Breath.
- The dragon exhales lightning in a 60-foot line that is 5 feet wide. Each creature in that line must make a DC 15 Dexterity saving throw, taking 55 (10d10) lightning damage on a failed save, or half as much damage on a successful one.
- Repulsion Breath.
- The dragon exhales repulsion energy in a 30-foot cone. Each creature in that area must succeed on a DC 15 Strength saving throw. On a failed save, the creature is pushed 40 feet away from the dragon.