- Armor Class
- 19 (natural armor)
- Hit Points
- 200 (16d10 + 112)
- 40 ft., fly 120 ft.
- STR 24 (+7)
- DEX 20 (+5)
- CON 24 (+7)
- INT 19 (+4)
- WIS 22 (+6)
- CHA 25 (+7)
- Saving Throws
- Con +12, Wis +11, Cha +12
- Perception +11
- Damage Resistances
- radiant; bludgeoning, piercing, and slashing from nonmagical attacks
- Condition Immunities
- charmed, exhaustion, frightened
- truesight 120 ft., passive Perception 21
- all, telepathy 120 ft.
- 16 (15,000 XP)
Angelic Weapons. The planetar’s weapon attacks are magical. When the planetar hits with any weapon, the weapon deals an extra 5d8 radiant damage (included in the attack).
Divine Awareness. The planetar knows if it hears a lie.
Innate Spellcasting. The planetar’s spellcasting ability is Charisma (spell save DC 20). The planetar can innately cast the following spells, requiring no material components:
- At will:
- detect evil and good, invisibility (self only)
- 3/day each:
- blade barrier, dispel evil and good, flame strike, raise dead
- 1/day each:
- commune, control weather, insect plague
Magic Resistance. The planetar has advantage on saving throws against spells and other magical effects.
Multiattack. The planetar makes two melee attacks.
Greatsword. Melee Weapon Attack: +12 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 21 (4d6 + 7) slashing damage plus 22 (5d8) radiant damage.
Healing Touch (4/Day). The planetar touches another creature. The target magically regains 30 (6d8 + 3) hit points and is freed from any curse, disease, poison, blindness, or deafness.